I messed up zoom somehow

I used to be able to zoom into the dashboard to fill the screen. now the image is so small I can barely see it.

Here is an example when I go into settings and set the screensize to the dashboard size, then scale it as much as possible.

What have I done? I did look for gauges or something outside the dash to see if that was causing it to zoom small, but didn’t find anything.

Here it is with all gauges selected.

Ideas? This is too small for me to see now :slight_smile:

thanks
david

Here is the original. much bigger

I did import a Custom Intro Image, could that have caused the resolution change?

I removed the image and it didn’t restore it.

See this forum post:

Why my dashboard gets smaller when editing on two devices. - General / Frequently Asked Questions - RealDash Forum

I’ve only ever edited on my windows machine. I assume the aspect ratio issue is not the different machines but the current window ratio when saved?

I don’t use full screen mode in windows as I work on the design and resize the dashboard as needed.

Is there a hot key to go between fullscreen and windowed? I only know how to do that by going into settings, I don’t know how to do that if I’m in edit mode.

thanks,
david

F4-F8 are shortcut keys to most common aspect ratios. Note that dashboard is re-loaded when screen is resized, so do not use during editing.