1-2-3-4-5 gears indicator

To which targetID and what values should the bit shift be sent so that the indexer of the selected transmission is displayed ? I have a five-speed manual transmission, I need 1-2-3-4-5 gears. What is the target and how to shift bit 0b00000000?

The gear ratios are the inputs that will provide you with the gear number, I’m not expert at all but if you go to your garage and open the door then click on gear stick then click on gear ratios then follow instructions and don’t forget to also click on the wheel of your car in the garage to input the correct tyre size this should in turn make things work for you ! Fingers crossed

Thanks for the answer, but this is not what I’m looking for, I need to control the gears directly to the target via arduino and shift the bits.

If there is this function, and if not, is it possible to add it?

Oops sorry about that, and the answer to your last question, I haven’t a clue, all these different triggers and settings and options are starting to really fry my brain :brain: :joy: sorry again pal , good luck.

See full list of ID:s here:

RealDash | Manuals & Tutorials

If you search for ‘gear’, you will find multiple options. This is due the capability to map the gear from different sources. I would use Body Electronics->Gear, id 200.