Adding custom Label for text gauge or display gauge name

I’ve been considering using Realdash for a project but there are a couple of things I keep coming back to that I can’t seem to figure out and can not find any details on how to address.

When you are in edit mode and you have a text gauge, when you select the item the title of the gauge is shown. What I would like to do is be able to display these labels all the time or add new labels that give the same appearance but so they are shown above the text gauge when it is not in edit mode.

The example dash uses a background image for text gauge labels and I have no interest in messing with that. I just want to add a simple text label on each text gauge so I know what it is without needing to memorize the position of every item. I’m sure there is something that I’m missing here but for the life of me I can not figure out how to do this.

Just add more text gauges. To add new text gauge with static text:

• Go to edit more and tap ‘Add Gauge->Text Gauge’
  • With new text gauge selected tap ‘Look’n Feel’ and go to ‘Font & Text’
  • Enable option ‘Static Text’ and type your gauge text into edit box just above.
  • (Optional). Not sure what you mean by background image, but if can remove background image from any gauge from Look’n Feel->Images->Background Image->No Image.
  • Exit the Look’n Feel and edit mode to save your changes.