App purchased from playstore before creating realdash profile

I have an android tablet with Real Dash full version purchased. I am adding a second android tablet. I have a Real Dash Account, but am not yet subscribed to full version. If I log into the account with the tablet that has the purchased full version will it stay the full version? Also, what is your recommended method to getting full version on new, second tablet?

Yes it will if you use RealDash version from the store.

On each new Android device, use the same Google account on the device itself, open RealDash and go to ‘Settings->Other’ and tap the ‘Restore Purchases’ button.

Same thing happened to me . Even press restore. It says there is nothing to restore

If you are using multiple Google accounts on same device, there is a known problem that Play store will report only the purchases to the account that was created first. Currently there is no way around this. For more information, see:
https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/36967788

In case of multiple accounts, only way to fix this is to remove all accounts from device and add the account that has the purchases as first (and only) account to the device. Then start RealDash to register your purchases. After RealDash has recognized your purchases you can add more Google accounts to the device.

Sometimes Google Play services will go ‘stuck’ and when RealDash asks for purchases it returns nothing. This may be the problem in your case. Please try the following:

• Close RealDash.
  • Make sure you have working Internet connection.
  • Go to Play store and check that you are logged in with same Google account that you made the purchase with.
  • Install all pending updates to any Google Play service.
  • Open RealDash, go to ‘Settings->Other’ and use the ‘Restore Purchases’ option.

If your purchases are still not restored, try these steps:

• Close RealDash
  • Go to your device settings and clear app data for all Google Play related apps.
  • Make sure you have working Internet connection.
  • Go to Play store and check that you are logged in with same Google account that you made the purchase with.
  • Open RealDash page on Play store.
  • Wait for a few seconds for Play store to update the app status.
  • Open RealDash, go to ‘Settings->Other’ and use the ‘Restore Purchases’ option.