Audi A3 - Fuel level ? Indicators ? Fix RPM lag ?

Hello,

I own an Audi A3 2006 tfsi. I really need the fuel level to work with OBD and maybe indicators and odomiter ?

Does anyone no how i can do this please ?

Also i have very slight delay with rpm using BLUETOOTH OBD2 CARISTER

Thansk

While fuel level is part of OBD2 standard, many vehicles do not send this information to OBD2 port.

By default, fuel level is set to ‘Calculated’. You can adjust the fuel level from Quick Settings (open the top menu and tap the ‘Gear’ icon on bottom right). While fuel level is part of OBD2 standard, many vehicles do not send this information to OBD2 port. You can still try to map OBD2 fuel level on RealDash:

1. Open ‘Settings->Units & Values->4th page’
  2. Find ‘Fuel Level’ and change the mapping to ‘ECU Specific->OBD2: Fuel Level’

OBD2 communication optimization settings

RealDash has two settings that may increase the data rate on some vehicles. You can access these settings:

Use Multipid Request
This setting works if you have relatively new vehicle with CAN bus. When this option is enabled, RealDash constructs a multipid request command and when supported by vehicle can receive multiple values in one reply. This will increase the data rate considerably. On older vehicles this setting may slow down the time to connect to vehicle and therefore its disabled by default.

Request Only First Reply
On newer vehicles some requested information may be contained in several modules. For example engine RPM may be stored in ECU and TCU of the vehicle. Enabling this option will instruct the adapter to respond with first available value and not wait until all modules have responeded to the request. This may increase the data rate in some cases.

Thank you,
response is far better.

The fuel gauge is still an issue as i have no idea what to do or what to buy to convert canbus signal to android tablet