Bluetooth connection dropping sometimes

Hi. I have android head unit running with realdash and maxxecu connected via Bluetooth , everything works but sometimes connections drops and reconnects again. Connection can be stable for 10 - 30 min but then its drops for a 5sec . Any suggestions please.

Very hard to say remotely. We use MaxxECU with CAN and Bluetooth connection simultaneously on DEATHFISH 2 demo car with single issues.

Hi ,thanks for response. I step away from Bluetooth connection and got everything working via CAN. I have set up my indicators and Hight beam together with fuel level and everything working fine by selecting MaxxECU / CAN user channel 1,2,3,4. But no more CAN user channels showing by RealDash. MaxxECU 1.3 CAN have 12 channels. How i can make them show up in RD.

Yes, currently rest of the user channels are missing from the MaxxECU CAN XML file. You can easily add them to this default file:

RealDash-extras/RealDash-CAN/XML-files/MaxxECU/maxxecu_default_can.xml at master · janimm/RealDash-extras (github.com)

I will update next release to include all 12.

Edit: I added the missing user channels to GitHub XML file, so you can just download it without modifying.

Thanks for this , all working now.

1 Like