Can pages be reordered

If this feature exists I haven’t been able to find it!, Could we have a feature that allows page re-ordering, for example I want my to swap my page 2 and page 3 in the order of swiping?

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi. You can edit the pages by swapping them, just select everything on the 2nd page and move it to a new one, which will be the 4th. When you’re done, just delete the 2nd Page.

I see how that would work, it would only take the main elements though, I’d also need to reset background images as well.

Would be nice to have an option to be able to reorder the pages; maybe something in a future version??

Thanks

Currently not possible with swipe, but there are actions to jump on a certain page directly- so you could use a button to directly jump into the page you want.

I think that if you really need it, you can organize swipes on the sliders.

I basically inserted a new page, copied all the elements, over to the new page, reset the background then deleted the old page. It’s a bit clunky, but I guess it worked. Would be nice to be able to simply reorder the pages when building these dashboards, but at least I have the work around.

Thanks anyway.

Oh, I wish I’d ​​seen this sooner.
RealSkin does it in a minute.
Import the skin –> type “swap skin pages” in the AI-chat –> export the skin to a file.
And that’s it. ))))

@Vadzim, thanks for the info, however I’d prefer to see the product receive development, I already subscribe to RealDash and actually enjoy editing and building my own dashbaords. I do wish you success in your venture though.

Thanks

1 Like

We’re working on adding page reordering directly in RealDash, so you won’t need to copy elements and reset backgrounds just to change the swipe order. No release date to share yet, but it’s in progress. Thanks for the suggestion!

2 Likes