Changing the scaling of the tachometer, or changing the digits on the skin

Hi everyone, I would like to mount realdash on motorbikes where I mount turbo and speeduino, the cost of classic ecumaster and ecu master dash is a lot of money and realdash would be a great option but the only suitable realdash is Supercar premium dashboard 2 in which there is no rpm scaling, it needs to change scaling to 15000rpm, or smoothing the graphic tachometer which is up to 8000rpm, can you help me with that? I do not know realdash from the side of the written code, probably XLM, or ask for a hint on how to change the tachometer up to 15000 rpm, the program itself, how to set up in the garage, engine up to 15000 rpm, the parameters are ok in the digital meter, but in the original skin 15000 rpm is 8000 rpm, thanks in advance for your help

As I explained to you in email, that premium dashboard is made before RealDash got support for automatic RPM scaling. The RPM range in that dashboard is fixed and is not easy to change as RPM scale is ‘burnt in’ into images.

To change the RPM range would require to produce new graphics for it. Otherwise, scaling the RPM is quite straight forward by changing gauge value limits.

es, I remember what you wrote to me in the e-mail, thanks for the explanation, but as you can see in the video on you tube, it can be done, so I asked on the realdash forum if anyone can help me and know how to do it …
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nt5DuKGKuk

For sure it can be done, but it requires to produce new graphics. Looks great on the video!