Custom Design wanted

I am not sure if it forbidden to ask, but are there RD designers that can be hired for custom work ? The graphics are superb………but this may be a little beyond me. Also, I have not seen a template for PORSCHE.

Thanks

yes but don’t really understand way porsche like you have need one

Lots of information that is not available on the car dash bit is useful with RD.

How do I make contact with such individuals ?
Thanks

Don’t worry someone will answer you in a message

Okay, great
I realize cost will depend on level of complexity. But are there any discussion posts, or rough ideas on these cost ?
Thx

I have no idea about costs. Usually people do their own project or use the default application with OBD2, for example my project

Nice !

It’s frustrating………something as simple as Ambient Temperature does not work in the Premium Supercar template for me.

In editing, look for the value that comes from the vehicle and change it

Tried that , edit , select body, them ambient , still says 17c …….

ecu specific:obd2:Ambient Temperature

Hi, just to look for that…canyou please give me a hint where that edit is please ?

it’s all in your obd2 you well see what obd2 getting from your car

Yes, i took a screen shot of the 3 pages…from the OBD monitor. But I have no idea how to ecu specific the value for ambient

Hi,
The OBD green dump said the value was 42.
Where do I enter this in there fields please ?

It should show you the temperature automatically if your OBD2 transmits it. Understand OBD2, there are cheap ones and there are expensive ones, the cheap ones won’t transmit everything you have in your car and believe me, I have an AUTEL MaxiPRO that I work with

What field would have the temp populated?
. I am using a OBD2 LX.
Thx

I guess I am misunderstanding, totally possible :slight_smile: I thought this “dump” is saying that it sees the Ambient sensor on 46.

But you are saying I cannot point to that ?

If you have chosen it correctly in the settings and your OBD2 transmits the external temperature, you should see it directly in the interface, you can check with another application (there is no shortage of such), in other cases you may have to edit the XML file

I tried that, no go. Silly really.
I do appreciate your help however, thank you.