DEATHFISH 2

USB connections on our Joying device seems to work fine and reliably.

1 Like

Has anyone heard from @EE_Steve or MuxWiring? I have sent him messages via his website and the email address listed with no response. My build needs an MB419 one wire steering wheel control and a few MB607.

I did talk with him not too long ago. I think they are busy for SEMA. Keep trying!

1 Like

Thanks for the info, thats good to hear! Ive been chatting with the guys at OneGauge thriugb email and it seems their Hub should work well with a Joying radio as you said, through USB connection. Im looking at the new 12.3 Joying radio, i will design my gauge bezel to hide the on screen led buttons and volume knob for seamless look.
Also the OneGauge can be made to order with an additional inlut device. Apparently it can be used to make on acreen switches in RealDash. I am hoping to use some of the wired inputs for RealDash screen control’s.
A couple of buttons on my steering wheel to toggle the screen layouts most likely in C8 Layout. (Navigation/Performance pages - which ever is available).
I hope this will work in the same way that DashBox is able to do the screen buttons.

1 Like

I have been trying since Sept to talk to Steve. He has messaged me asking for my phone number and I have replied giving him my home number because I am here 24/7. Not one phone called have I ever received from him. Does he require all his customers to be hero builders or something?

Sorry to hear that. I have not heard anything from them either lately.

Thats amazing, so much to be done… :ok_hand: :muscle:

1 Like

How did you manage the servos signal, I am still struggling with the 2 Way Arduino would appreciate any information about the PWM!

They are controlled by analog pins of RPi

1 Like

Crossed messages thanks, I finally have my head rapped around it!