Displaying the air temperature from the Internet

There is a problem with displaying the air temperature from the internet. The temperature information is false. I assume 3 possible malfunction options:

1. The temperature is not updated (internet is connected)
  2. The location is incorrect (GPS is active in the system). 3. The weather forecast serivis is not responding. How do I detect the problem and fix it?

What do you mean by this? Give an example what it shows and what it should be.

You can verify that your Internet and GPS is working simply by checking that a map is updating correctly on any dashboard.

I’ve had a similar issue. For the last 2 weeks nothing major.

First I’ve noticed temperature doesn’t always display wrong. It’ll work correctly for the most part but sometimes while driving it’ll randomly drop to 32°F and stay like that. Even sometimes when I restart the app.

In relation to GPS, I haven’t seen if they do this at the same time, but I’ve noticed my GPS will somewhat freeze. The one time I checked if my location was frozen it showed me in the correct street and all. For some reason though it was saying the street name completely wrong. Specifically it gave me the freeway name which I crossed over 2-3 miles back even though I wasn’t ever on the freeway and the street name should’ve changed after I merged to a different street.

I don’t know if this is in relation to each other nor have I attempted to duplicate the issue.