Doors status

Hi Jani,

I want to display my doors status, so i made pictures with each status ( Left door open, Left door with Trunk open,…etc).

Data available in ID#100: A0

I have 3 Drs car so i have 7 doors status

What is the easiest way to display them? Can you give me an example?

You probably need to read individual bits on that byte to see each door independently. Make a new value for each door in XML and set units=“bit”, and downshift the bits accordingly in ‘conversion’.

Jani,

Please see picture in link below.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15eB8beQIu3a7qQVdJTlD1zrOwUEbLQQw/view?usp=drivesdk

Items number 1,2&4 are simple as it have only one bit, but the rest need your help.

Thanks

Seems like you have 3 doors and rest are combinations of the three. So specify those three values in XML just as you have in your notes:

<value name="Left Door" units="bit" offset="0" length="1" conversion="V>>4"></value>
<value name="Right Door" units="bit" offset="0" length="1" conversion="V>>6"></value>
<value name="'T' Door" units="bit" offset="0" length="1" conversion="V>>2"></value>

Now you have 3 individual inputs that can show the status of each door.

Yes, thanks i am doing this already. Regarding the rest i made additional lD and call it ( Doorstatus) conversion= (v), then made a trigger when ( doorstatus) = xx

The action will be ( set value based on trigger) and Input ( dummy 4 …dummy 7).

Then i made gauges with each door conditions and made inputs from dummy 4 to dummy 7.

Somehow it works fine with some dashs but not all of them :expressionless:.