Editing Premium Dashboard

I like the Virtual Cockpit dashboard so I purchased it. As my truck is a diesel there are many gas related gauges that just don’t exist.

I was able to modify the AFR gauge to display my EGT temperatures, and changed the values displayed to match EGT. As I just renamed the visible text and didn’t change the object name, then the animations continue to work.

I’d also be fine just removing the now playing, and fuel consumption pages or resuing them, if that is an optino.

I did find there is a “center toggle” object that toggles the center information through its various versions. I’d like to add one, for pressures. I’d like to add oil, transmission, boost (which is on the main page as well) and fuel.

Is this possible now knowing the animations for the dash to be able to add a new page of gauges? I think it would involve me knowing the animation names and adding the pressure group of gauges to the cycling order, but that is just a guess from reading the forum.

thanks,
david

No, it is not possible to add or modify animations on our premium dashboards. Originally we planned to make them completely read only, but decided to give an option to add some simple gauges etc.