Fade Gauge Action possible bug

A little background is that I’m making a Normal, sport and track mode setup on the gauges. I have Conditions to watch if dummy 40 changes to 1, 2, and 3, and if that happens to say be value 1, it will hide track gauges, hide sport gauges, and show normal gauges. And the same with 2 and 3 with their respective gauge modes. The Dummy 40 is changed based off 2 paddle shifters on the wheel. If I press the + shifter, it rotates Dummy 40 value up, and if - is pressed it rotates the value down and will loop from 3 to 1, and from 1 to 3.

What happens is that when the value of dummy 40 changes, all of the gauges are set back to a fade value of 1, and then the not needed gauges fade to 0. There might be a good reason why a hidden gauge would need to go back to 1 and then fade to 0, but it’s not very intuitive in the aspect of making the gauges. This might also be something that would be good to document in how some things like this would work properly, or maybe add an option on the settings of Fade Gauge to bring it back up to 1 and then to 0 or if it’s 0 leave it as 0.

I know I can create more conditions/actions to handle if Dummy 40 moves from 2-3 vs 1-3, I’m thinking more along the lines of if I ever go back to look at the conditions and actions later down the road, it would be much cleaner to have 3 conditions and 6 actions vs having to increase the number of conditions and actions to be more than that.