Fuel Consumption and Maps problem

Hi.
I have two problems.
One
Fuel consumption, works very well but only thing that is not woring is consumption when i brake by engine. I should be 0 but its showing normal consumption. How to change this?
Second
Is map. Google maps works perfect but those in realdash are not. First problem is that triangle (my position) is almost always next to the road (more or less). Second problem is when i drive fast on highway map can’t keep up with loading and i have black screen instead map. In the city when speed is low map is ok.
Is there any solutions for this problems? Is there any method to update those maps?(many streets are rebuilted or not present on current version. Yes i know there is no chance to put gogle maps in realdash and its big shame for me/

I’m assuming you have a OBD2 connection.

With OBD2 connection, the engine brake is detected by throttle pedal position. Consumption is set to 0 if pedal position is less than 1.5%. You may want to calibrate the TPS.

• Go to connection settings and press ‘Reset TPS calibration’
  • On dashboard, with ignition on, slowly press throttle to max, hold for couple of seconds and then release slowly.

Yes, we just can’t afford Google Maps, the service is just too expensive.

Yes i have obd connection. Unfortunately i don’t have readings from tps in Realdash and i don’t know why. Torque read tps and fuel cut in fuel consumption with no problems.
Car is using Iso 15765-4CAN (11bit ID 500kbaud) connection