I have tried a few different ways to try and make the trip accurate, via Injector Pulse Width, and now using a calculated channel from the Haltech which outputs Fuel Flow to target id 490 but the Trip average fuel used still doesn’t match what I put in at the pump/kms.
I think the issue is with the Fuel Consumption Correction Factor not working correctly as it only effects the instantaneous fuel and not the Trip averages.
To test this I put 3 as the correction factor, and while cruising the instantaneous fuel increased (like it should) to 25-30lt/100kms, but the Trip’s were still ~9lt/100kms
I am using a Haltech ECU with a custom XML, Version 2.35 of the software (but I believe it was doing this before this software version.) on an Android head unit. but I don’t believe it would be unique to my combination.
Thank you in advance.