Help with some bugs

Hello everyone, I’m Daniel from Colombia, I’m sorry for the grammar but I’m using a translator.

Throughout this week I have been working on a dashboard for my motorcycle, so far so good, but I have some bugs that I would like to see what may be happening, and some questions.

I am using Y-dash as a data source.

When you start the application, the central pages overlap, the original design has been modified to only use what I need, how can I disable some central pages of the design? Only G forces and navigation are necessary.

In navigation, despite being updated to the last version of June 18, the maps still do not load.

Is there any possibility in the application to configure a filter for the signals? for example the fuel level signal is not very stable and the value is changed very quickly.

If you need any extra information, please tell me.

Thank you very much and good day

Is there any possibility in the application to configure a filter for the signals? for example the fuel level signal is not very stable and the value is changed very quickly.

Edit - Look’n feel - special - value smoothing

Editar - Aspecto - Especial - Suavizado

Perdón por mi lengua. Para mí, inglés y especialmente español, no nativo)

Buena suerte! )
P.S.

In the settings of the exchange protocol
<! - ‘skipCount’ number of skips in rotation for that value. Higher the value less frequently its read →

Thank you very much for the information, how can I modify it or where can I see the communication protocol file?

Thank you!

Большое спасибо за информацию, как я могу ее изменить или где я могу увидеть файл протокола связи?

I am not sure that the file can be viewed directly in the program. But it can be created and downloaded.
Unfortunately, I do not know what the configuration file for y-dash looks like.
you can unload the file …
garage - connections - Y-Dash - custom channel description file