High zoom does not activate top menu bar

I use app with a screen 10.25 1920x720
Many new dashes (like the boss or virtual cockpit) I like to zoom in to fill the screen losing unfortunately the View on the information strips above and below the dash, not bad because so I have the tools well in sight that fill the screen
The problem is that a high zoom no longer makes me activate the top menu bar by tapping in the top center and I find myself stuck in the Dashboard
The only solution is to go and delete the app data so that you can reset the settings but I have to download my dashes again and reset all the parameters of the car

Keyboard Space

I’m not sure I understand. Dashboard zoom does not affect the touch area to open the top menu or the slider to zoom it back to normal. Why would you need to reinstall the app in high zoom levels?

My screen is 10.25" 1920x720, in many dashboards it happens that if I zoom to fill the width of the screen the top activates the dashboard functions and no longer makes me open the realdash menu
I found the solution by editing on the dashboard and reducing the feature activation zones so that even zooming in would remain a small free top margin,
I’ll try to post a video to better explain :wink:

and so everything is clear. the invisible buttons did less, because when they were enlarged they were full screen.