Hondata / KPro Setup Questions - Boost/Speedo/Gear

Hi, I’m trying to setup the following gauges but am having issues (some might be bugs?). I’m using a customized Pole Position dash. I’m worried these gauges do not work with Hondata (just like how Hondata does NOT send A/F and Oil Pressure via Bluetooth).

1. Speedometer:
  • Gauge types: 1. Indicators > Arc Gauge, and 2. Text Gauge
  • Data source: Engine/ECU Inputs > Vehicle Speed
  • Min/Max for range, warning and critical levels: 0-199.999
  • Scale Automatically to Vehicle Max Speed = Off
  • Issue: gauge reads 0 at all times
  1. Gear Selector:
  • Gauge types Text Gauge
  • Data source: Calculated Values > Gear (Master Speed, RPM, Gear Ratio)
  • Min/Max range for range, warning and critical levels: -2-8, 0-100, 0-100
  • Scale Automatically to Vehicle Max Speed = Off
  • Issue: gauge reads N or R all the time. I suspect this issue is a result of the speedometer issue.
  1. Boost Gauge:
  • Gauge type: Test Gauge
  • Data source: Calculated Values > Boost (Psi)
  • Min/Max range for range, warning and critical levels: I believe -30 - 50 for all.
  • Issue: Gauge reads incorrectly (was showing -9.4 while Kpro was reading -21.1. I tried Engine/ECU Inputs > Manifold Absolute pressure, but with the car off, i was 3 when it should be reading 0. I will test it again later today with the car running.

Can anyone confirm Realdash can display speed and gear selector from a KproV4? And if it can, is there anything obviously wrong with the setup above?

Thanks

All your settings look ok. As you suspected, the Gear display does not work if there is no speed data available.

On Hondata connection, speed is received and set to Engine/ECU Inputs->VSS1, which is mapped by default to Engine/ECU Inputs->Vehicle Speed. First verify your input mapping on ‘Settings->Units & Values->Input Mapping’- You could try to set gauge input directly to VSS1 to see what is received from ECU.