How to connect the best mode in my Volkswagen Saveiro 2015? I'm using OBD2, but i have Very Very delay and not have all informations

How to connect the best mode in my Volkswagen Saveiro 2015? I’m using OBD2, but i have Very Very delay and not have all informations

I’m go to use Realdash that principal clusters.

I’m Brazilian, Theo english is só só good to horible

You can try these optimizations:

Connection settings - Connectivity / OBD2 - RealDash Forum

But using OBD2 connection will never be super fast due how its protocol works.

If the connection with the obd2 is not fast and good enough, which one should I use?

I need help.

OBD2 is a diagnostic port. It has never been designed to read real time data. Granted, on some vehicles it is plenty fast, but not for most.

If you are serious about making an instrument cluster replacement, the direct CAN connection is the way to go. Its pretty easy to connect to CAN with RealDash, just use one of the supported CAN adapters:

RealDash | Manuals | Supported CAN/LIN Adapters

The problem on the other hand is that CAN just dumps all info from the vehicle as frames of data. You need to make sense of that data and write an XML file for RealDash to understand where in these frames are the interesting data and how to interpret it to real values. We have some ready made XML files for that, but none for VW vehicles.