How to make changes to rpm

Hello! I purchased a theme and the RPM indicator reaches until 8 x1000rpms my car is diesel and the RPMs reach 6x1000 how can I change the themes RPM level?

Most of our premium dashboards respect the vehicle max RPM setting.

• Go to the garage and open the vehicle hood.
  • On leftmost menu, adjust the MAX RPM setting for the vehicle.

I have allready done this and nothing happens, do you have any other solution? The theme name is ‘new boss on the block’. Also the fuel indicator doesnt work

While fuel level is part of OBD2 standard, many vehicles do not send this information to OBD2 port.

By default, fuel level is set to ‘Calculated’. You can adjust the fuel level from Quick Settings (‘Gear’ icon on bottom right). While fuel level is part of OBD2 standard, many vehicles do not send this information to OBD2 port. You can still try to map OBD2 fuel level on RealDash:

1. Open ‘Settings->Units & Values->4th page’
  2. Find ‘Fuel Level’ and change the mapping to ‘ECU Specific->OBD2: Fuel Level’

To adjust calculated Fuel level, open top menu and tap bottom right corner ‘gear’ icon to enter to quick settings.

I still cannot change the RPM value. I am trying to make it reach only until 6 but every change i make the RPM numbers dont change. Any ideas from anyone please help

I think the RPM levels on New Boss dash are fixed. This is due to more closely interpret the original dashboard.