How to set Map gauge like gps (google map)

Hi,
Can you tell me how or is it possible to set the Map gauge like a GPS (google map)?
Thanks

I don’t know what ‘like GPS’ means.

How i can entrer an address and set the map Gauge to show me the way i need to take .

Three ways:

• Open top menu and tap lower right corner ‘gear’ icon to open Quick Menu
  • Select ‘Navigation’
  • Enter destination

or

• Enable voice commands and say: "Navigate to ", followed by the address.

or

• Add an action ‘Start Navigation’ and trigger it with a button or something else.

ok thanks put is it possible to add a textbox in the UI in the next release ?
a textbox where we can use it to enter a value manually and link to the navigation or something else we want ?
I think it will be great in Realdash

is it possible to move the popup of the navigation ?

What I have done, I added a button to the screen and assigned a trigger/action to start navigation.

Good point, I updated my answer above.

Jani, the time duration to ask a command is only 2 secs. By the time I ask the command goes away? How to increase the time so that I can finish the question?

Also, it it possible to trigger it with a “Hey RD” kind of command like OK google i.e. without touching the screen?

Some Android devices seem to do that 2sec when they think that there is too much background noise. Typically in that case it will read correctly on second try.

The reason we are not doing the ‘Hey RD’ type of activation is that listening constantly on the background takes quite a lot of processing power and battery consumption. If you are already using the ‘Hey Google’ detection, another one just doubles the processor load.

No second or third tries are also quick.

Pls give the Hey RD feature and let people decide whether to use it or not. As long there is a toggle to enable or disable it should be fine.