Idoing android 12 headunit for 09-14 wrx platform bt protocols

Hello, I have an EMU black with a BT to Can module, It will connect on work correctly on my s24 ultra, but when I search for it on the android headunit to set up, realdash doesnt detect it. Is there a certain BT protocol that doesnt work? The headunit is basically a tablet since i could download realdash off the google.playstore. Just here on the forum to see if anyone has some ideas. Maybe the BT protocols are different? There is no other BT connections attached to the headunit, maybe theres something I can change in the developer options on the tablet?

What do you choose in Garage?

Thats just it, there isnt an option. The BT can adapter doesnt show up, it shows up on my phone as ecucanssp or something like that but nothing populates on the unit.

Oh, if you mean when I go to set it up, I choose ecumaster–>bluetooth—>then nothing populates, BT is on, on the unit because if i enable bt on my phone it will detect it.

After you have selected BT, there is a gear inside the garage that will take you to the options on the device and you will see if it is connected

Correct it isnt there. The headunit will not detect the BT module.

Connect BT to your device first and you will see that it is recognized REALDASH will not automatically connect to BT if there is no prior connection to the device

Your Android connection has been neutered by the manufacturer. Is this an FYT Android ?

I had this problem , and had to edit the config.sys to enable the second BT adaptor, then no issues. See XDA forum.

I think your head unit has normal Bluetooth Stack removed. See this post for info:

Problems with Android headunits - General / Frequently Asked Questions - RealDash Forum