Initialization string

hello. tell me if I can use different initialization lines or maybe there is another way to poll the sensor located in another block. The point is that I need to interrogate a sensor that uses a slightly different initialization string.
This is how the lines differ

AT SH 81 26 F1
AT SW 96
AT WM 81 26 F1 3E
AT IB10
AT ST FF
AT AT 0
AT SP 4
AT IIA 26
AT SP 5
AT FI
AT AT 1

AT SH 81 29 F1
AT SW 96
AT WM 81 29 F1 3E
AT IB10
AT ST FF
AT AT 0
AT SP 4
AT IIA 29
AT SP 5
AT FI
AT AT 1

I tried to specify AT SH 81 29 F1 in my xml in the header, but at the same time, the rest of the sensors stopped working for me

Yes, make your own custom XML file for your OBD2 connection. Documentation here:

https://github.com/janimm/RealDash-extras/tree/master/OBD2

it turns out you can create several xml, in each specify the desired initialization string and at the same time poll them at the same time

I need help. I have 3 XML files that work fine with my machine separately, but I can’t get them to work together in any way. they have different initialization. I tried specifying header, but everything stops working at the same time.
Example. in 1.xml I am specifying a string from 2.xml

<command send="21DD" header="atsh8126f1" skipCount="3" name="Driver's door" units="bit" conversion="B3>>4"></command>

Maybe I’m pointing the wrong way?
2.xml (4.42 KB)
3.xml (4.13 KB)
1.xml (4.41 KB)

This is one of those things that are next to impossible to troubleshoot remotely, sorry :frowning:

Is it possible to make a separate connection for each page?

In theory, yes. Of course you would need to use 3 adapters for that.