Intermittent bluetooth connection

good morning I have real dash on my android Samsung S21 ultra communicating with a MS3 via a perfect tuning bluetooth adapter. they are syncing up, and i am getting data like rpm, temp etc. problem is the bluetooth connection lasts a few seconds then drops, it keeps repeating this cycle. is there a fix for this? bluetooth connection is stable on my windows devices using tunerstudio so its not a problem with the adapter.

1 Like

Are you using an ini file in connection settings?

Good morning thanks for replying. I found the whole ini file thing pretty confusing. Going through my tunerstudio installation the only ini file i found was the one i attached just now. Google was not yielding great results on finding anything else.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/14hSJ-Sv7oElaHyvefmTabNmhGwftG0Tk

You can also try the Megasquirt connection without any ini file (except for Megasquirt 1). Does that work any bettter?

ok well i feel silly lol, so when i installed the app i connected it without the ini file and it wouldnt work. well i remade a new car without using the ini file and this time it appears to be working just fine. not sure what the initial problem was but removing the ini file seems to have worked. thank you.

1 Like