Is possible send switch output to Dashbox then ECU over CAN bus?

I trying emulate rotary, momentary, and latching switch type in RealDash to control boost, nitrous and traction control levels in ECU.

I have SPL Dashbox and wonder is possible create switch button in RealDash that send trigger to Dashbox then if possible transmit switch action to ECU over CAN bus?

Sorry for poor English…

I’m also interested in if RealDash is capable of sending a settings change out over canbus

For sure. Any value that is described in CAN XML will be written back to CAN when value changes by RealDash with any of the actions.

So what I’m considering to use is the Hardwire Electronics PDM for my car, and it does have the capability of changing the status of the output based on canbus data sent to it. It is possible to create a button in realdash and when that button is pushed it can send a canbus message to change that output status?

Sure, just link action that changes the value into a button gauge.

Hi

Did anyone confirm the Dashbox outputs can be pushed out as CAN Outputs to the ECU?

The other thing I would like to know is can the Dashbox receive CAN Inputs and send them over Bluetooth to RealDash. i.e. RPM, Water/Oil temp, etc.

I’ve emailed SP to see if I can get a manual or something for the device, so I can work it out with my MaxxECU race.