Let's add 3D models

I suggest adding a futuristic TESLA …

https://yadi.sk/d/ZlUlj8k8k1cSnw

This is a link to my repository. You can download it!

28 megabytes of polygon data… may be a stretch with mobile devices :smiley:

But I like the idea of adding Cybertruck to garage. Then you can open the hood and find good old gasoline V8 inside . A cybertruck with LS-swap :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue:. why not!

Coming soon to RealDash… LS-Swapped Cybertruck :smiley:
LS-cybertruck1.png
LS-cybertruck2.png

Hmmmmm. I thought that there would be 12t cylinders!
Bad application, deleting😁: lol:: lol:: lol:))))))) ()))) :mrgreen:

Of course I’m joking! This is great news. I thought you were joking when you agreed))))))

No, I though it could be fun. Remember our slogan. All work and no play makes Jani a dull boy :smiley:

Yes, of course))))))) The most boring activity in my life)))) I’ve been here with you RealDash a couple of years I miss)))))) Every single day.
Now I’ve remembered a “very boring moment” when I had to test six releases before setting up RD Can. Boredom unearthly))))
So have fun))))) :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

very cool
Screenshot_2020-03-26-16-19-46-606_com.napko.RealDash.jpg
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I love this!

I would love to see a catalogue of models that people can download. I know for some large file size models could be a pain and might not use it, but for me, the file space isn’t an issue and I’d love to see a 3D Model of my own vehicle there.

Is there more details somewhere on how to change the model and the model format, as I can see you’ve done it?

The model is in custom format as it needs to be able to change color, have animations for hood trunk etc. So it will not be easy to just import the model.