Mk6 ford transit help

Dear all, first of all I have to say what an awesome app!! Really looking forward to creating a bespoke digital dash for my mk6 transit van but I’m having a problem connecting, I know transits have a ford protocol as I use forscan with my proscan WiFi obd adapter (which works fine but is more diagnostic than visual) so I would love to switch to realdash , my adapter connects to realdash but my problem is below:
I really hope you can help
Many thanks
Simon

RealDash OBD2 MONITOR
atd

OK

atz
atz

ELM327 v1.4

atl0
atl0
OK

ate0
ate0
OK

ats0
OK

atsp1
OK

atdpn

7F0100000011

7F0900000011

atpc
OK

atsp2
OK

atdpn

FB ERROR

FB ERROR

atpc
OK

atsp3
OK

atdpn

BUS INIT: …ERROR

atpc
OK

atsp4
OK

atdpn

atpc
OK

atsp5
OK

atdpn

BUS INIT: ERROR

BUS INIT: ERROR

atpc
OK

atsp6
OK

atdpn

CAN ERROR

CAN ERROR

atpc
OK

atsp7
OK

atdpn

CAN ERROR

CAN ERROR

atpc
OK

atsp8
OK

atdpn

CAN ERROR

CAN ERROR

atpc
OK

atsp9
OK

atdpn

CAN ERROR

CAN ERROR

atpc
OK

DETECTION COMPLETE
SUPPORTED PROTOCOL: NONE :frowning:

Do you get any data with ‘Generic SAE-Compatible’ profile?

Thanks for the reply, no I’m afraid not, I have tried different rates too but still no joy

Hi , I was just wondering if there is any update or info on my last post re the mk6 transit as I’m trying everything & keep getting the same 'no protocol found ’ I really love the app & really want to use it , would upgrading to the full version male any difference? I’m more than happy to buy it .
Many thanks
Simon

I did find a post with a ford focus that had the same problem which you helped with but the information on what you did wasn’t on the post , I was wondering if this would be worth trying.
Again many thanks
Simon

Free version works the same, as we want users to be able to test the connections before purchasing.

I’m sorry, but I cannot help on this remotely. We would need to get the same vehicle and adapter setup to investigate the problem. Typically these problems require to set the vehicle specific header into init section of the XML, but we do not have an access to vehicle specific PID databases.

I really appreciate the help , I will do some more research.
Thanks again
Simon