Multi-bus data with OBDLink EX

I have a 2010 Chevrolet Camaro RS that I am in the process of swapping to a V8 and using a Megasquirt MS3pro standalone ECU. Before I start the swap and disable my car I’ve been working on getting all the CAN/OBDII signals for RealDash to replace the factory instrument cluster. The 2010 Camaro has 3 CAN networks accessible at the OBDII connector (2 high speed 500kbps and 1 low speed 33.3kbps). The OBDLink EX claims it can electronically switch between CAN busses automatically but I have not been able to connect to the second high speed or low speed bus in the OBD monitor in RealDash. The one bus that works correctly is on the OBDII pins 6 and 14 (the usual GMLAN high speed with most of the “generic LS” signals like RPM/ECT/IAT etc as well as doors and ignition switch status). I can use an Arduino with a MCP2515 CAN hat and OBDII breakout harness to read the messages on the other HS bus (pins 12 and 13) as well as the low speed bus (pins 1 and 5). These include turn signals and A/C evaporator core temperature (which I’ll need the Arduino to control the A/C system when I remove the factory ECU as well as acting as a CAN gateway between the MS3 and GMLAN) My question is that, is there a way to configure RealDash to read messages from these other two busses? I’ve already changes the bus speed settings/ecu protocols and can frame from extended to standard. I assume the dev’s need a/multiple debug logs. How do I configure the setting to get logs for each intended bus? Once this is all working I’ll have a number of messages that can be added to the “LS” xml file to add a number of missing parameters for 2010/2011 Camaro. (I believe this car is what the “LS” xml was based off of)

As RealDash supports multiple simultaneous connections, that may be the best way to get started, have multiple connections to work separately on each bus.

As for logging, all connections are logged into debug log, so this probably needs no changes.