MyRealDash, Offline login not allowed

Hey all, had an issue with my Khadas VIM3 mainboard so I reflashed Android 9 back onto it

However now I am unable to log back into My Realdash account via the Realdash app. Error just states MyRealdash : OFFLINE LOGIN NOT ALLOWED.

I cant seem to find any other errors while searching, I have a paid copy of Realdash and it was working fine on the old install, There doesnt seem to be any Debug infomation, And yes I am currently connected to Wifi, App downloaded via Play store and can log into the MyRealdash page via Chrome on said SBC.

Any help would be much appreciated

Double check to verify that you have an internet connection that is able to access my.realdash.net.

Confirmed it has an internet connection,

If I Click the “Dont have an account yet?” Sign up button and then select I already have an account I am able to login using the same credentials.

However from the Realdash App I am still getting Offline Login not allowed.

I have also tried hotspotting my phone instead of using my office wifi, this yields the same result.

Should add that I just installed realdash on my windows laptop via the same network the Vim3 is connected to and it installs and connects to realdash fine.

This message is shown in scenario where:

1. There has been no successful login done from RealDash
  2. Login attempt gets no reply of any kind from MRD.

The point 2 should not be possible if you are online and are able to access https://my.realdash.net

Solved it, I had previously entered the credentials and was attempting to re-enter the password.

After Clicking on the email address field I noticed that my the cursor defaulted to the start of the field not the end (after the email)

While the email address was visable I dont believe it was actually there, Entering no email address into that field yielded the same result as my previous attempts.

Entering the email address in again populated the field and I was able to login

1 Like

Well, I have #2 issue. . . On chrome, I’m logged in to realdash, in app, i get that error even with my VPN off.

Try one more time and re-enter your username and password.

It has been confirmed that 2.4.2 version shows this offline error message if you enter wrong credentials when logging in for the first time. Will be fixed for next release, as this bug does not affect logging in with correct info.