Оne indicator for multiple values

Let’s say there is an indicator of an open door. On the panel, he is alone. Its ID is 162. I get signals from canbox 3 options: front right door open, left front door open, rear doors open. I need to add these 3 options (in various combinations) to 1 icon.

in xml I did this:

But the last entry overrides the first one, and it doesn’t work on the first attribute. How do I combine them?

In my opinion, in this situation you need to use on. Each indicator has its own picture.
But if you really need to …

This doesn’t work either, so it turns out 100, 001, and 101. for values 001 and 101, the icon lights up, but not for values 100. Or is there something else I don’t understand.

And the second question is, how do I add the bits correctly?

What is then the limit value will be the result? 2?

Everything is correct. You have three warning levels
Normal, warning and critical. If one of the layers is transparent, then the other 2 will be with images. 3 Do not push the picture into the indicator.

One option is that describe all of them as separate inputs and create a trigger that will set the door ajar id (162) to 1 if either one of those inputs are on.

Yes, that’s right. But I don’t see if you have the ability to apply logical operators. If so, how? So far, I’ve stopped at the fact that I can’t figure out how to add up the two values, N_1 and N_2

N_1 and N_2 have the value 1. But they don’t add up

Are you trying to get the sum of two two-bit values? It is very interesting that you expect to get a result?

I’m trying to solve the above problem, but the possibilities for processing values are limited, or I haven’t seen them yet.
If you know how to create a trigger, tell me

Ok, I’ll do it now. Wait

You don’t have enough logical addition, although there is logical subtraction and some other function. Or tell me which sign performs logical addition. This code should work as a logical addition. But it doesn’t work

All. I did, found you have a logical addition. This code works. Please add logical operations to the documentation

https://youtu.be/15ZuIPmgmU8
Are you trying to achieve this?

[quote = Artem_59 post_id = 2581 time = 1586889806 user_id = 406]
All. I did, found you have a logical addition. This code works. Please add logical operations to the documentation

<value targetId = "299" offset = "1" startbit = "4" bitcount = "1"> </value>
   <value targetId = "298" offset = "1" startbit = "6" bitcount = "1"> </value>
   <value name = "N_3" conversion = "ID299 || ID298">

[/ quote]

Why put it down?
You have two bits

00010000 - 299ID
 01000000 - 298ID
 [/ code]

Right?
 Therefore:

[code]
       <value name = "N_3" offset = "1" startbit = "4" bitcount = "3"> </value>
 [/ code]

If two triggers are active, then in RealDash in the value 
 "N_3" = 5, then you set the condition through triggers, if n3 = 5 then you need to show two doors open.

This doesn’t work either, so it turns out 100, 001, and 101. for values 001 and 101, the icon lights up, but not for values 100.

Because there is still a third option. This is 01010000. And now it works, with the code that I wrote.
In the end we have:
01000000 - 1
00010000 - 1
01010000 - 1
00000000 - 0
That’s what I needed

But thanks for the help, I figured it out a little

Interesting thinking. Bitwise “and” Gives a unit and does not need to be conjured with the translation of numbers. Also an option!
Have you tried the rest of the bitwise operators?

Well I said that the forum is faster to explain. Moreover, if someone is not mistaken, then there is always Jani!
He’s certainly right always😄

Yes, logical operators work, such as: “*”, “&”, “^”, “||”

A. I remembered. In some version, a very long time ago they were added. Right I just forgot, because I do not use it.
Exactly for sure. Shift registers, how many nerves he did to me)))))) :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Only in the documentation they now need to point to XMl