New Boss on the Block issue

Hi Jani, I bought New Boss on the Block yesterday and made some edits. I enlarged a Map that appears in the middle very slightly and not when I tap the middle the different views like lap timer, info, etc are not toggling. Only the voice command is coming up. How to get back the toggle views? I don’t want to load the default settings because I spent 4 hours making some other changes.

Pls help.

Is is probably due dashboard animations going haywire after editing the dashboard. Our premium dashboards are not easy to modify as their animation scripts are not available for the public for copyright reasons.

Oh Oh, I have emailed the modified rd & xml file to you. Can you help me restore the dashboard animation. I presume it’s a minor effort for you.

Actually, I moved the Info images outside of the centre and also the Trip details outside. Map is anyway there. I am only missing the lap timer and the music animations.

Would still like to have the option of toggling through those animations.

Hope you can restore the animations for me, Jani.

Pls help.

I’m sorry, but I just don’t have time to work on dashboard customizations :frowning:

Ok understood.

Just a clarification. Let’s I delete everything that is part of the original dashboard and leave the ones that I have moved out and save this with a “new name”. Then if start with the default New Boss dashboard and combine it with this “new name” dashboard, the animations should work right?

Thought I’ll check with you before trying it.

Unfortunately the premium (paid) dashboards cannot be combined to others due copyright reasons.

As I said, modifying our premium dashboards with lot of animations is not an easy task. We do not encourage doing that at all, but have left the option to do so.

I suggest that you take the unmodified dashboard, make a very small change, save, test, and repeat until you have all modifications you need.

No Jani, I meant saving the current modified New Boss dashboard with a “new name” after deleting all the images that were originally there. I will only keep the newly added images in this version.

Then I will combine it with the default New Boss dashboard which has all the animations.

Will the now combined new dashboard have the default images and my added images in one dashboard? This way the animations will work and I will have my changes too.

I am not talking about combining a free dashboard with a paid dashboard, if that’s what I conveyed earlier.

Pls confirm.

It should. Save it as a separated save file and try it.

Jani, I suddenly noticed that double tapping quickly a couple of times on the map when voice command prompt pops up, helps to get back the rest of the centre menu.

For coming out of trip, info, lap timer and music to the main menu a single tap seems to be fine. But once I get into map a single tap brings up the voice command prompt but a couple of double taps gets me back to the main menu.

I didn’t do any combine of dashboards. This is the customised dashboard that I was referring to in my first message. Can you pls check whether this is a bug or specific to me.

Thanks.

Thanks, see my other message.