Odometer

Maybe this has already been addressed but does the odometer get sync’d with MYRD? I would hate to lose that info due to a hardware crash or failure of some kind.

Not automatically, but it is a part of the settings file if you upload your current settings from the Garage.

Is there a target id so I could force upload that say every time I fuel fill, without having to go into the garage?

Currently only way to sync odometer to MRD is to do it manually from the Garage.

Any possibility to add an action to upload without having to go to garage?

We have to think of a better, automated solution for this. Some kind of automatically synced ‘stored data’ per vehicle. I will think about this.

In addition to odometer, is there any other data that would need to ne synced with MRD?

That’s the only thing I can think of that would be helpful to automatically update as it is always a moving target

I think it’s very important to make savenable value with no internet (i write for 2.2.3)

1. Сalculated odometr (now odometr is reset all time if extit from app RealDash or ShutDown, settings about odometr in Garage reset too)

2. Сalculated tripmeter A/B autoreset too if extit from app RealDash or ShutDown (in Garage reset too)

please fix it as soon as you can - it is stoped proffesianal DashBoard

I do think auto syncing odometer would be a good thing.

But I agree with above, save-able variables is really needed.

according to my observations, most of my clients do not use the Internet, respectively, they can be required to use the Internet only for service procedures - license verification