Problem setting fuel level on Audi TT

Hello! I would like to buy your app, but I need it exclusively to be able to see the fuel level in my Audi TT 2001. Is it possible that someone can tell me how to correctly configure the app to be able to see this parameter? I have already changed the parameter as indicated in other forum questions, but without success. Thank you very much!

If you use obd2 - it is can not support fuel level pid

For 100% result (Fuel Level) need direct connection to the CAN and after convert to the RealDash CAN

First time it is not easy for undestand

While fuel level is part of OBD2 standard, many vehicles do not send this information to OBD2 port via SAE-Standard PID.

By default, fuel level is set to ‘Calculated’. You can adjust the fuel level from Quick Settings (‘Gear’ icon on bottom right). While fuel level is part of OBD2 standard, many vehicles do not send this information to OBD2 port. You can still try to map OBD2 fuel level on RealDash:

1. Open ‘Settings->Units & Values->Input Mapping’
  2. Find ‘Fuel Level’, select it and select ‘Edit’ on burger menu on the right.
  3. In ‘Select Source Input’ screen, find ‘ECU Specific->OBD2: Fuel Level’ and tap ‘Select Input’

You can use OBD2 monitor to check if your vehicle is sending the info to standard PID.
  4. Go to OBD2 connection settings and tap ‘OBD2 monitor’
  5. Type commands
    ATSP0
    012F

The reply to 012F command is the fuel level vehicle reports.

And where could I find information on how to do it?
Thank you very much!!!

Thank you very much for your answer (which is in several similar posts), but as I said in my question, I already tried to implement this solution, following the steps you listed, and it marks me at 0 level. Thank you very much!!!

Is there any other way to try?

do you have device for read CAN in your RealDash (RealDash CAN) ???

\

\ \ and sorry, i not test this xml in to Audi TT