Problem with accessing the realdash return buttons

I would like to ask if it is possible to change access to the return buttons, with the molduta there is no access to function correctly.

Uploading: 20240317_175149_HDR.jpg…

I’m sorry, but I do not understand what you mean.

Uploading: 20240318_080831_HDR.jpg…

I don’t have access to the back buttons when I access the garage, dyno etc because they are in the right and left corners, I could put them in the center of the screen and also the gallery in the center.

Or if possible, add an action via the Arduino button to return from the garage, etc. My panel has a touch screen and the finish makes me miss these functions due to hidden features.

I made a short so you can see the problem because I can’t send photos

Its not only the garage but 99% of the menus. Its not feasible to change them all.

Garage will also close with Android standard ‘Back’ button, or with keyboard ‘ESC’. Maybe you can swipe at the bottom to bring Android buttons up.

One option would be a two finger tap simulating Back button, like hold down a finger and tap with another?

Is it possible to create an action with the Arduino button?

I can add a ‘Emit Back button press’ action, would that solve your situation?

Yes, that would help, thank you very much.

Now that I think about this, triggers and actions are only ran when you are at the dashboard, this would not work when you are in the Garage.

1 Like

Works in gallery and settings. Is there a way to put the gallery in place of the settings in the menu? It also helps to access the gallery.

Customizing the UI is reserved for our Manufacturer customers.

I think I will implement the two tap (touch or mouse) back button. Sometimes I have also needed that on ‘Mouse Only’ setups.

1 Like

Works in gallery and settings. Is there a way to put the gallery in place of the settings in the menu? It also helps to access the gallery.

I do not like the idea of changing the order of the buttons as our users are already used to that order.

1 Like