Raspberrypi + hifiberry sound issue

Hi! I have problem with sound on raspberry when i run Realdash.
Right after raspian boot up sound works ok until realdash starts. When i close Realdash sound don’t came back, I have to reboot raspian.
Trying diferent raspians and diferent kernels unfortunately with no luck. Can i block realdash to access to audio card in some way (something like -noaudio parameter)? Raspian in background working as bluetooth speaker so i don’t care about audio in realdash.

You have audio output from hifiberry (not familiar with that device)? Could it be that RealDash configures sound output to RPi 3.5mm output plug?

That is strange in the way that RealDash uses libvlc on Linux to play sound clips, but library is not initialized at all if there is no sound effect or video to play.

Another component that uses audio output is espeak-ng to speak notifications. That can be disabled from RealDash settings.

Yes, audio output works perfectly fine until real dash run. When i close realdash sound don’t come back, I have to restart raspian.
When i try play some music(after sound crash) dmesg shows something like this:

[ 2626.755039] i2c-bcm2835 3f804000.i2c: i2c transfer timed out
[ 2626.755074] pcm512x 1-004d: Failed to remove power down: -110
[ 2626.755097] pcm512x 1-004d: ASoC: error at snd_soc_pcm_component_pm_runtime_get on pcm512x.1-004d: -110
[ 2626.755118] HiFiBerry DAC+: ASoC: error at __soc_pcm_open on HiFiBerry DAC+: -110
[ 2626.756081] pcm512x 1-004d: ASoC: error at snd_soc_pcm_component_pm_runtime_get on pcm512x.1-004d: -22

Looks like realdash try to access to i2c and this crash sound output.
Every notifications in realdash I disabled - unfortunately didn’t helped.

Hmm, that looks like the GPIO support in RealDash is preventing the hat to operate normally. It makes sense.

This will probably be an issue with some other hats too. On next release, the GPIO will be lazily initialized, meaning that RealDash does not attempt to initialize GPIO unless there are some values in dashboard that actually use the GPIO.

Yesterday i tried to use older driver (i2c-bcm2708) but nothing change. Ok I’m looking forward for new release. Thanks!