Realdash Editor: Object size increase/decrease

Really would love to be able to increase or decrease the object size based on the center of the object instead of the top-left corner. This would help me make gauges bigger without having to reorient them to their original placement.

gauges, buttons, images, ect…

Try Shift+Ctrl+Arrow Keys

that seemed to work, although after I did that, I could not undo. And it also seemed to save the change. Thankfully i made a backup. I tried selecting more than one object and it seems buggy when resizing stuff that way.

It would be nice to have an option maybe in the window with the coordinates to make all objects resize from the center.

Undo in this scenario seems to work fine for me and there is no autosave feature in RealDash. Don’t know what happened there.

Yeah. I tried it again, and didn’t have the problem.

Is there a way to do this, entering the size in as a number? Ive been sizing my gauges and finalizing their size with an exact number. So how would I do that, while still having the gauge enlarge or shrink from the center of itself?

Yes, the EditBar allows you to enter size in pixels. It does not resize around center though.

Yes.

I would love for that to be a new feature as perhaps a togglable option. :slight_smile:

I will think about this. Main problem is that I’m reluctant to add more UI to already very cluttered edit mode.

Understandable. I think I mentioned in another post, it would be really nice to be able to scale up/down the interfaces UI independent of screen size since on my editing machine the menus are enormous, but in the car they are fine.

Thank you for considering this. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: