- 2.2.9 released 12.6.2023
- Calibrate Gears option in the Garage.
- Windows/Linux: Option to set the screen size to current dash design resolution.
- Navigation requests fixed to use SSL/TLS connection.
- Tutorial now starts from Welcome popup.
- Google Analytics and Ads are completely removed.
- Improved explanations on purchase options.
- Garage exit and menu button places are swapped.
There is a new option to set the Gear ratios by driving. Its a bit crude looking but should do the job.
All Google analytics and advertisement systems have been removed from Play Store version of RealDash. The constant requirement changes from Google just were not worth the hassle.
We also tried to make different purchase options more clear in this version. You know already that we prefer My RealDash purchases, but we are still not enforcing them any more than previously. Just tried to make more clear what is the difference between purchasing from Google/Apple/Microsoft vs directly from us (My RealDash).
RealDash uses MapBox for Navigation and Geocoding. Recently MapBox changed their web API to enforce new TLS secure layer which caused RealDash to receive 301 for any request to MapBox services. This is now fixed.