RealDash version 2.4.1

• 2.4.1 released 8.8.2024

New:

• CAN support: Motorsport Electronics ME221 & ME442.
  • CAN support: KMS MD35.
  • Racetrack: Brazil,Autódromo Internacional de Campo Grande.
  • Android: Option to export datalog files.

Fixes:

• Fixed 60 foot, 1/8 mile and 1/4 mile times not updating correctly.
  • Pressing Enter now saves custom mapping values.
  • Max number of gears increased to 10.
  • Fixed issues with CAN Monitor scrolling.
  • DashTalk is now available (again) for MRD subscribers.
  • DashTalk updated to GPT4o.
  • Android: App no longer boots with USB attached event if userspace filesystem is not ready.
1 Like

Very cool
Some questions:
Is it possible for it to understand Portuguese?
Is it possible to ask for information about the variables that RealDash is reading, like asking what the engine temperature is and having it respond with the value?

I also thought about a Custom Assistant for manufacturers with MyRealDash, I’m doing some tests on the API.

Thanks

It should understand Portuguese if Speech Recognition is set up for that in device settings.

No, it currently does not understand the state of the inputs. Your speech is basically transferred to ChatGPT ‘as-is’.

1 Like

On Android I can’t configure it to understand Portuguese, but it worked on Windows.

I’m studying the API and I managed to write some code in Python so that:
-It responds when asked for a value of a specific variable.
-It creates a conversation section that remembers information previously provided by the user.
-I can give instructions to the Assistant remotely using the API interface, this could include data about my modules, to support my customers.

I can send you the code I wrote for you to analyze, I think it would be interesting to implement it in RealDash.
Thank you

1 Like