Resize Dash for 12.3 Android

Hello,
How can I get the “Dash” to be full screem 1920X720. The map goes full screen…but not the dials.

This App is absolutley no good for me if it will not resize…how to get arefund ?

thanks !

Okay, So I BOUGHT the widescreen Benz Dash…still has bars, why ???

and then i go to my windows instance of RD…Benz is not listed as unlocked…why ???

This company is really annoting me…does anyone momitor these boards ??

Have you tried changing resolution in the SET SCREEN SIZE settings
i can see Benztown hammer in premium

Does not exist in Android. Do you have Android……per TITLE.

It seems like you and RealDash are not a good match. We are happy to refund any of your purchases. For refunds, contact us: contact@realdash.net

How about not telling me who is a “good match” and provide some support answers to paying customers please ?

Why do your “Widescreen premium” versions NOT fill a 12,2 inch 1920X720 display ? Or tell me how to do this on a 12.3 inch 1920X720 Android car head unit?

Also, I made a dash in windows, and the android app, and windows app says its “synced” but I do not see this windows made dash available in the Android car?? I have paid for 3 APP vesions ( ios, android window), 2 premium dashes, and the annual fee.

Just to help, not related to developers. I run REALDASH on Windows and Android. I do all the designs in Windows and transfer via USB to Android. For me, Windows and Android are synchronized to the same account. According to your picture it won’t stretch to the sides because your height is in the full position.

צילום מסך 2024-09-27 165804

@escar , thanks, will try some some adjustments…learning to do for sure.
I paid for the Premium version so files would “sync” , not have to move via USB…this shoukld work correct ?

I don’t think REALDASH syncs themes only dry data like distance etc. Now I see EDIT>FILE UPLOAD >TO MY REALDASH I haven’t tried it the truth

its work after you do upload to my realdash you well see import from my realdash

1 Like

File sync is only available for My RealDash subscribers. See this post for more details about purchase options:

RealDash purchase options - General / Frequently Asked Questions - RealDash Forum

By default, RealDash does not stretch the dashboards to different screen aspect ratios. This is a design choise to make sure that round gauges always remain round, and relative distances to other gauges remain the same regardless of the screen size.

Because of that, we had to make a compromise with our dashboards to design them into 16:9 aspect ratio. With no stretching, 16:9 aspect dash will leave borders to left and right. We offer some dashboards with wide versions that are match for 1920x720 wide screen.

This has been discussed previously, for example in this topic: