Serial device not supported

Good afternoon. I make a device that connects to usb and sends data from the can bus to usb. But the program writes “Serial device “usb-can_bus” is not supported”. I created a log and sent it to the developers from the program. What information do you need to check and solve the problem?
I chose Realdash CAN - com port - usb-can_bus - 115200 in the settings. In the Windows version, everything works via a usb connection. But under Android, he doesn’t want to.

I believe we have discussed this on email. Please test the 1.7.3-beta2 and report back.

Yes, thank you very much. The problem is solved. Thank you for your help :wink:

hello, I have same problem: SERIAL DEVICE "OBDLINK SX"IS NOT SUPPORTED, I have instaled v 1.7.9. It problem have solution?

Could you try with 1.8.0-BETA?

Can you send me the link to download it?

You can access the Beta from RealDash Play store page by enrolling into the Beta program.

NOW THE RESULT IS: “CONNECTING, OBDLINK SK” but it never connects, I have tried on several devices and they all have the same problem, in the garage I have chosen: “realdash_can_example” 115200 baud and the arduino library I have tried with RealDash_CAN.ino and RealDash_CAN_2way.ino. I have tested it with arduino UNO and arduino MEGA 2560 with CAN_BUS_Shield and with neither it works.

Are you sure that your OBDLink SX is set to 115200 baud? It could be lower by default.

YES SURE, IN THE GARAGE I HAVE SET OBDLink SX TO 115200 baud

But is the OBDLink SX device configured to 115200? It could be configured to 38400 or something else.

Also, make sure that you use ‘CAN/LIN Adapters’ connection type instead of OBD2 when attempting to work with CAN data.

EDIT: There is something odd in your setup. You cannot use OBDLink SX to connect as Serial-USB converter to run our Arduino examples as that adapeter has its own internal communication protocol. You can only use OBDLink SX as a OBD2 connection, or CAN/LIN Adapter connection. If you use it as CAN/LIN adapter, you need to connect the CAN H and CAN L wires into corresponding pins on adapter female connector.

the OBDLink SX device if it is set to 115200 correctly.
the connection 'CAN / LIN Adapters the description CAN I choose “real can_example.xml”
but now I get to choose
CAN FRAME 11BIT OR 29BIT
CAN SPEED: 33.31-125-250-500Kbps
AND OBD2 PROTOCOL: ISO 11898 OR ISO 15765
THE TWO CAN CABLES ARE CORRECTLY CONNECTED TO THE OBDLINK ADAPTER: CAN H PIN 6, CAN L PIN 14

Those settings depend on your CAN network you are connecting to. Every CAN device in CAN network must use the same settings.

I HAVE IT CONNECTED TO THE ARDUINO AS YOUR PROJECT SAYS:
https://github.com/janimm/RealDash-extras/tree/master/RealDash_CAN_Arduino_examples

I’m sorry. There is something fundamental that we do not understand from each other. I’m unable to help any further.