Service interval

at the moment, the function of tracking and resetting the service interval for the mileage of the car is working well.

I ask you to add the function of tracking the service interval by engine hours.
when you press the reset service interval button, reset both the mileage and the operating hours of the interval at the same time.

1 Like

I will put this to feature request list.

2 Likes

Do you think we can expect this feature to be added in the next two months?

Yes, scheduled for 2.3.6.

1 Like

Faced with such a problem, I have one button assigned to reset A and the service interval, how do I make sure that the service interval is reset with a delay of 5 seconds?

Use triggers with Dummy Timer to delay the action.

1 Like

No matter what I do, it doesn’t work, I chose dummy timer 01, I waited 3 seconds by choosing to reset the service, and anyway the reset happens instantly, if it doesn’t bother you, write an example, I will be very grateful

Well, I do not understand the use-case to have such delay, but it is doable:

• Make a button with action to
    • Reset Dummy Timer 01 to 0
    • Set Dummy 01 variable to 1
  • Make a trigger:
    • Condition: If Dummy Timer 01 is greater than 3 AND Dummy 01 is greater than 0.5
    • Reset condition: If Dummy 01 is less than 0.5
    • Add Action to this trigger:
      • Set Dummy Timer 01 to 0
      • Set Dummy 01 to 0
      • Reset Service Notification

I just threw this from top of my head, but I hope you get an idea of use Dummy variable along with timer.

1 Like

It’s just that I have a set button on the switch, now when I press set, I reset trip A, I want to add that when holding set for 5 seconds, the service interval is reset. But it doesn’t work out

The above instructions should get you there. Although in button use ‘Hold Value’ action, so Dummy 01 is held to 1 when button is down and set to 0 when button is released.

1 Like

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1wsR4eCZuJOyWyDY6s6U2RG13q-kRaOlh?usp=sharing

please look as i made triggers for button in skins lada045 and lada046

2 Likes