Some incorrect values, and mapping (several solutions and fixes in thread)

Thanks :slight_smile: Yep, it’s in progress, going to make a few changes today, it’s a process :stuck_out_tongue:

One quick question, did you push that update that made rpm scale correctly to the android version as well? That one doesn’t seem to be working.

Edit: Nevermind! I opted into the beta on android, and now it’s working fine!

Behold, the Volkswagen IDR, lol

<3

Oh!

One more request, if I haven’t used up all my good will by now…

Do you think it would be possible to scale maximum boost by the game’s value the same way as RPM? I’ve got a couple of rally engine cars that have over 70 psi of boost, it just pegs the gauges. Number displays show it, but bar graphs and such are basically on/off lights, lol.

My latest video for example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JJOLAbLk5Y

No you have not. I know that I sometimes appear ignorant but that is only because we have too many things going on at the same time. I’m happy that you have tested the Forza Horizon 4 so extensively as honestly, we just do not have much time to play it by ourselves.

As for autoscaling of boost, I will take a look, but currently (again) we have too many things going on that have a higher priority.

It’s all good!

Im happy to help in any way I can. Feel free to let me know if you need any help testing anything, I also have access to F1 2020, Dirt Rally 2.0 and Project Cars 2. I’d have to install them, but I’d be willing to temporarily if needed.

What I need to do is get a bigger m.2 drive so I can install more than one 80 gb game at a time, lol.