Some work on the mustang 10-14 cluster

Sooooo

I make some more modeling and i’m printing the “final” version of the cluster surround

The round edge above the screen make it look really better than the previous version

I print this test, i will have to do a case to bolt the screen in the dash and to hold the “theonegauge”, the surrounding will clip into the case

The other good news is that the surrounding is printable in one piece with my anycubic kobra max

1 Like

Very nice setup! Like the ‘OUCH’ redline :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Please print one for my Mustang 2012 dash…i need it!

1 Like

Hello, why don’t I have such screen size settings.

Changing screen size is not available on Android as it always runs full screen.

Why the skin from the computer is skidded into the panel on android , the skin is small

Perfect! What digital bus in car? CAN or VPW??

Why my dashboard gets smaller when editing on two devices. - General / Frequently Asked Questions - RealDash Forum

Let me perfect it and yeah, i could sell them

Via usb to a theonegauge module to can bus on my terminator x max ecm

yES I WOULD LOVE A DASHMADE THAT CAN WORK WITH MY 2012 MUSTANG, SEEING AS I JUST HAVE A TABLET SITTING ON THE STEERING COLUMN; BUT I ALSO WAS WONDERING HOW WE ARE GOING TO STILL SEE THE CAR’S INDICATOR LIGHTS AND THE LITTLE LCD SCREEN THAT GIVES INFO? HAVE YOU FIGURED OUT HOW TO GET THAT INFORMATION INTO REAL DASH SUCH AS THE ODOMETER AND ANY CHECK ENGINE LIGHTS AND STUFF?

Im going with a Theonegauge connected to my terminator x max, i dont need a lot of indicator like the oil life or whatsong is playing or anything like this, but yeah im gonna have the flasher, the odometer or check engine light

Last version

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

i love how you have taken this to the new level…and i can’t wait to see how you code it…what screen are u using? right now i just use a cheap tablet…but i do want all the data that the car gives on its factory dash before covering it all…

1 Like

The screen is a 12.3 screen from waveshare

1 Like

Nice work!! I too have the same LCD Display but using a mini PC. I love mine but may have to go to slightly smaller to fit my next application. Luckily I found someone that was vacuum forming ABS dash panels. I need to find someone willing to 3D print a bezel to fit the screen for mounting.

1 Like

Yeah i am trying to network to get my dash made and someone that knows the REALDASH codes to lift the dash lights and LCD screen data.