Suggestion and Question

For step 3 you might want to put in parenthesis that you may need to disconnect the battery. I had to ‘fully’ cycle it that way to get it to work.

Questions:

1. Do I need to enable anything on the PC link side to allow AFR to be displayed?
  2. I have one gauge that doesn’t move. If I copy past it (from a gauge does work) then change the input, it just stays stationary and doesn’t cycle like the other.

Tried to attach the file, but says it cant be added.
Thanks!

Depending an install you may need to disconnect the battery to fully power cycle the ECU.

1. Not to what I know of, Link should send the AFR with its basic parameters.
  2. Not sure what you mean by ‘Cycle like another’. Could this be the ‘Allow startup sweep’ setting on gauge look’n feel?
  1. Not sure I haven’t been able to find anything.
  2. I was referring to simulation mode. I couldn’t remember what it was called. But Oil pressure was static, when all the other gauges were cycling. I think I fixed it though. in Input Mapping Oil Pressure was tied to RPM. I changed it to Oil Pressure - Oil Pressure and it started to simulate like the other. Going to try it on the car here in a minute.

Update: Changing from RPM to oil pressure did not work.

Going to see if the ECU even receives a signal input from the oil pressure sender unit or if its just for the stock gauge.

Any help on AFR’s would be great.

Thanks!

BACK AGAIN:
The ECU doesnt receive any inputs from the oil pressure sensor. It’s just a direct feed into the dash gauge.

Still trying to figure out the AFR’s