Swiping through pages via external digital input

…if not already integrated. (If so I didn’t find it or get it working).

What it is about?

I’d like to swipe between the Dashboard pages via external (digital) input.

In my specific example I have switches on the handle bar of the motorcycle.
Those are connected to Arduino micro and this one already sends the digital status of those switches via serial connection to Real Dash. That’s already working perfectly.

But now I’d like to use those digital values to swipe left/right page.
Just because on a motorcycle it’s not really a good idea to touch the dashboard during driving.
Also for the car drivers pusing some buttons on the steering wheel will be easier than touching the tablet.

Like this I could switch between navigation screen, STD driving screen and maybe a warm-up screen with tire temperatures and so on.

For testing purpose I’ve added a button to my dash with button action “next page” and selected my digital signal from Arduino as data source. But it doesn’t go to next page when the digital input changes. Only when I physically push that button on the tablet screen. And of course, In general I don’t want to place a button somewhere on my dash which is supposed to be triggered by a digital serial input anyway.

However as an idea for integration. Maybe it’s possible to add this directly into .xml file?
For example something like

similiar to the targetID stuff.

Or as alternative under settings.

Create a trigger a trigger condition of your input with an action type “next page”

ahh okay, there it is. Haven’t seen it.

Thank you!

All solved :mrgreen: