Проект VIRTUS_3

Today is a great day. I want the memory of this event to remain in the journal of the VirtuS project.
Today, we finally managed to get rid of the shackling factors of the RealDash CAN protocol.
Also, we can say, we managed to get rid of the need for constant programming of the controller. Now it can be pushed into the car away.
The universal protocol has become even more universal …

This is the finish theme, baby))))
https://youtu.be/CIUyRpHUXtQ

Screenshot_2020-06-28-23-22-32-624_com.miui.videoplayer_compress89.jpg

Its just getting nicer and nicer, great job!

Thank you))) :unamused:

Very nice! Does it have English version?
Will you make it available for the public? Even paid…

I have not thought about it yet. But I will definitely think!
Note that on a regular monitor it will look unnatural.
Thus it is intended exclusively for ultra-wide 8: 3 matrices

Great work. Very nice

Hi,

Just want to ask you how you connect the TV box to small LCD? Did you change the resolutions?

Thanks

WELL, OF COURSE

Great,

I tried with android TV stick but i failed. Can you tell me what should i do?

Thanks

Of course I will help you. as soon as you explain to me the essence of your problem …
“It didn’t work out for me” is too abstract.
and first, I can conclude that you want everything ready, and I won’t help you))))

Hi,

Simply, the android TV stick didn’t work with small size LCD, i tried it with 5" LCD but could not able to adjust the screen to fit 5".

That was the problem for me.

Now i bought a new 10.3" LCD with android driver from Alibaba and i am still waiting for delivery. It will be straight forward. And i start to prepare 3D frame for installation.

Thanks

Greetings. I just want to note with special attention the fact that during the month I did not make any changes to any application settings. I just made a long trip 1300 km, and I keep moving. During this entire tour, I have not noticed a single glitch in the application. RealDash works as it should.
It saves mileage, goes into the background when the ignition is off, the lights are off and the doors are closed.
It fades in the dark and shows important messages. Everything works just fine.
Finally, I created the Panel of my dreams, which always works. Long 3 years - the path to implementation.
Thanks to the RealDash team. This is the best and most interesting experience.
Thank you.

Thank you for your help, you have been helping the development for a long time. Happy to get some positive feedback :bulb:

Hi! I created a new mask on a 3D printer. I share this with you.
New MASK.jpg

Looking good :thumbs:

With the ignition off…
IMG_20210409_212026.jpg

ЗАСТАВКА720.jpg

in night
Night.jpg