VW GTI MK5 setup realdash connection

im totally new to realdash or any dashboards for cars.
I recently installed a T10 headunit with raise Canbus.
my first question is how to setup realdash to get the data from my canbus which is already installed with the screen ?
for example , the screenshot below shows these information from the car, how can i connect realdash to get these information ?
such as " remaining petrol , tempreture , speed … etc ?

also these information already showing in my car small screen .( check below picture )

Thanks,

See this discussion:
Problems with Android headunits - General / Frequently Asked Questions - RealDash Forum

Seems i cant find my CAN information.

Anoyher thing, when i connect the OBD, a lot of information are missing/incorrect in my dashboard. Such as: Odometer, tempreture, fuel…
I mapped it from the edit option in the setting, but still not showing.

I went through a lot of posts and people are talking about XML. Do you have a tutorial on how to map the correct input and also tutorials on XML editing?

We have the XML file documentation here:

RealDash-extras/OBD2 at master · janimm/RealDash-extras