Widgets

The idea is that when opening a third-party application, you can monitor the speed and some other parameters, since RealDash can work in the background.

This can be done with Torque pro but i don’t like the dails they use and most time there in the wrong place.

I’m not interested in torque Pro. I’m interested in realdash. The author and I have already discussed. What is torque Pro, compared to realdash it’s just a diagnostic tool on a mobile device, and is a full-fledged dashboard.

[quote=cws176 post_id=944 time=1575226417 user_id=54]
[quote=CoTECH post_id=933 time=1575101394 user_id=76]
The idea is that when opening a third-party application, you can monitor the speed and some other parameters, since RealDash can work in the background.
[/quote]

You are right! I been browsing some widgets myself and trying to find outdoor temperature in my current locations while driving. Do you have any pointers on which widget would be best?
[/quote]

I don’t quite understand what are you talking about? Possible translation difficulties. Explain a little more in detail what do you mean?

[quote=cws176 post_id=946 time=1575233771 user_id=54]
[quote=CoTECH post_id=945 time=1575227506 user_id=76]
[quote=cws176 post_id=944 time=1575226417 user_id=54]

You are right! I been browsing some widgets myself and trying to find outdoor temperature in my current locations while driving. Do you have any pointers on which widget would be best?
[/quote]

I don’t quite understand what are you talking about? Possible translation difficulties. Explain a little more in detail what do you mean?
[/quote]

outside temperature using GPS.
[/quote]

Unfortunately, I have no ideas on this issue. I'm trying to convince the author that the widgets are useful and will bring RealDash considerable success without that))