10.26 Screen Adjustment

Hello i have the 10.26 android 13 unit and have real dash installed with default dashboard
I can seem to get the dashboard to go full screen width
Current resolution is 1600 x 600 of the unit , i have gone to the edit section and put in

x 0 y 0 w 1600 h 600 and saved but nothing changes, the zoom function is not suitable either
Could someone with more expertise how to solve this help me please

Maybe I misunderstood, but Android version does not allow you to change the screen resolution, its always full screen.

If you are referring how to set a single gauge to full screen, go to edit mode, select your gauge and use the context menu ‘Size and Position->Fullscreen’ option.

1 Like

Send a photo of the dash on the android unit to understand the issue. Is there a gap on the left and right? Have you tried tapping at the top and setting the zoom level of the screen? Tried the Ultra Wide Aspect Fix (hack) in Settings → Application?

1 Like

As you can see its not full screen, when you use zoom it does not correct to aspect rast ratio
All i want to do is make it fit not edit any dials , if i use the ultra wide aspect fix its actually smaller
Here is the uniit and its android 13

Looks like RD cannot stretch wider if the height resolution is only 600 pixels like in your case. This is what I was asking in another thread whether there is a Android HU which is wider but shorter than my 8" Tab (which is 1280 x 800). Unless Jani has a solution for stretching RD on both sides to suit your 1600 x 600, I think I have got my answer. It will be a bummer if it can’t stretched though.

It can, but that would cause round elements to be oval. By default, all dashboards are designed that they will preserve roundness and relative position between each other while scaling to different aspect ratios.

We do offer some widescreen dashboards:

• Bavarian Powerhouse
  • Benztown Hammer
  • Data Engineers Dream
  • Pole Position

On your custom designs, you can select your gauges and go to ‘Look’n Feel->Special’ and check ‘Disable Aspect Correction On Load’ option. Then gauges will be stretched to different aspect ratios.

1 Like

Thanks Jani. Hope this helps @Carsozcars.

I also see this option in Newboss dashboard. When I tried it on my current 8" tablet nothing changed because it is already stretched to perfection? Are you saying that if I switch to a 1600 x 600 device, it will automatically use the extra space on the left and right and the circles will still look round or will I have to manually edit the dashboard?

New Boss on the Block does not have specific widescreen version, so if screen is wide ‘enough’, there will be borders on left and right.